The best way to propitiate planets is to satisfy their adhidevata in addition to the beeja mantras prescribed for the planets themselves.
1) The mantras for Surya that will be beneficial to you are: 1) Om Hraam Hreem Hraum Sah Sooryaaya namah/ 2) Om Grunih Surya Aadityom.
2) For Raahu, the mantra is: Om Bhraam Bhreem Bhroum Sah Raahave namah.
3) Begin the Surya mantra on a Sunday at sunrise when the thithi is panchami, Saptami, Dasami, Thrayodashi. Avoid Ashtami, Navami, Chaturdasi, and Full Moon/ No Moon days. Other days are medium.
4) For Rahu mantra (after completing Surya mantra), begin it just before commencement of Rahu kalam on a Saturday or at sunset time on any day. Ashtami, Amavasya, and Pournami are also good days for this mantra.
5) It is best to get these mantras initiated by a competent Guru rather than taking these advices here and just proceeding with the mantra for correct guidance regarding energization process and guidelines regarding your conduct during these mantra recitations.
6) You could benefit by performance of Durga Sooktha homam or Chandi Paaraayanam during this Rahu dasa. Try to have these organized by experts in your area. If this is not possible, just offer special worship to Goddess Durga on Ashtami days, Amavasya and Pournami days as per your convenience. This is the best remedy for your current period.
6) Do not use the maala that you used for Jupiter mantra for these japams. After the japams are over, dispose these japa maalas respectfully in a running stream of water. Do not keep them with you.
7) I find based on your horoscope, gifting articles will also be a necessity after performance of japam. For Sun, offer copper vessels/ pooja articles to a temple or a vedic brahmin. For Raahu, offer urud vadaas (savouries made out of urud daal) to Lord Bhairava and distribute that in a temple among all devotees and poor persons.
7) Apart from the remedies you have mentioned, worship of Vatuka Bhairava will be auspicious for you and help in overall improvement of your life situation. But, as the process requires deeksha, approach a person well-versed in mantra shastra in your area and get yourself initiated. If this is not possible (kindly do not approach a person for this unless you are sure of their expertise in this worship; this is a powerful performance), restrict yourself to worshipping Lord Hanumaan. Offer a sandal dot and sindhoor/ kumkum on his tail for 48 days continuously and pray for improvement in your life. This can be done at your house to a photo of Lord Hanumaan yourself. You need no initiation for this. (This is a two=in-one remedy; Lord Hanuman's tail has the essence of all navagrahas and worshipping it is equal to propitiating all planets).
All the best in your remedial procedures. May Divine Guidance be there for you in your efforts to get the best out of your life. Blessed be.
Ohm Namah Shivaya Dear Querant, Your strong urge to have the remedy for the doshas in your horoscope is commendable. I am sure, whatever you are practicing by recitation and donation etc., must be with a sincere approach. A word caution is that you should keep only one Jyotish-Guru, and follow his dictates faithfully without doubting him. This should be first principle in your mind. And never try to compare one Jyotishi with other Jyotishi, because of vastness and so complex in nature the Jyotish Shastra, everybody may not give same interpretations for the principles and remedies. Then you will be at sea without reaching your goad or destiny. However, I will try to answer your queries. Your birth chart indicates Tula Lagna with Vargottam navamsha and is being aspected by Venus, Mercury and Mars. Lagna is Seershodaya and Chara Rasi. Your Janma Rasi is Dhanu Rasi and Janma Nakshatra is Poorvashada (4th charan).
Sun (11th lord and Badhakadhipati) is placed in 8th bhava, and conjoined with Jupiter (3rd & 6th lord) and is influenced by Rahu, indicates, past life Dosham.
Rahu(Co-Lord of 5th bhava) is placed in 12th bhava in kanya Rasi, and it will give you benefic results.
As per Vimshottari Dasha pattern, you are now running Rahu mahadaha with Saturn antardasha upto 10th July 2009, thereafter Mercury antardasha upto 27th Jan. 2012.
I will now to answer your queries: 1. Which mantra should I use? I would ideally like to use the "Samanya" version of the mantra. i.e. with only one or two beej syllables, like "Kleeng" above. Thus I am looking for a mantras in the form of: "Ong ___Suryaya Namah" or "Ong __ Suryaya Namah" and "Ong _ Rahave Namah" or "Ong __ Rahave Namah"
Ans: You may recite the following mantras for Surya and Rahu. " Om Ghrini Suryaya Namah “ For Surya “ Ram Rahave Namah “ For Rahu
2. Should I pronounce it "Ong", "Kleeng" etc., or "Om", "Kleem"? Ans: You may pronounce “ Om Ghrini “ and “ Ram” for Surya and Rahu respectively.
3. Can I reuse the maala that I used for 19000 repititions of the Jupiter mantra for the mantras of Rahu and Sun? What is the ideal maala that I should use for each? Ans: For these Mantras you should use fresh “Panchamukhi Rudraksha Maala”.
4. What is the detailed procedure to energize the maala and the yantra which I shall be using for the chanting? Ans: You may purify the Mala with Ganga Jala, and apply Dhoop, and Deepam, and recite “ Ohm Namah Shivaya” for 108 times. I am not suggesting any Yantra.
5. What is the exact time and date for me to start the Sun and Rahu mantra. I shall not be doing both together, but Sun first and then Rahu later. Ans: For Surya, start the recitation on a Sukla Paksha Sunday in the morning hour. For Rahu, start the recitation on a Sukla Paksha Thursday in the Rahu Kaalam From 1.30 PM to 3.00 PM; or on Saturday from 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
6. When I finish chanting the mantra, what should I do with the maala? If I cannot wear it, should I keep it in the place of worship or should I put it in running water/ river etc? Ans: After recting the mantral you should preserve the Maala in your Pooja Place, but you should not wear it.
7. I believe that the number of syllables in the mantra should in some manner match the house of the planet in my birth chart? In that case, what would be the mantra for my case? In this special case, I won't mind using the long version of the mantra instead of the Samanya version. Ans: For Surya you should recite the above mantra for 8000 times, and for Rahu you should recite the above mantra for 12000 times. These mantras have been matched to your name and are suitable for your purpose.
May God bless you with success in all your ventures in life. With best wishes, C. S. RAO
Dear The sentensewise reply is as under: 1. Use Om Kleem before Surya Namah 2. Pronounce Om Kleem 3. New Mala for Surya Mantra and another Mala for Rahu of Rudhraksh 4. You are only to install Yantra after purification before chanting of Beej Mantra of the particular planet and I think there is nothing to energise the Mala 5. For Surya Matra, it is exactly at the time of sun rise and for Rahu Mantra, it should be better if it is in Rahu Kal or at the time when sun is setting 6. Keep it in the holy place so that no one should touch it
I have gone through your chart. Since your Sun is in the 8th house alongwith Jupitor, by putting us so much pressure on your forming new beej Mantra of Sun what you wanted to say . You have not specifically pointed out the problem you are facing. Sun in the 8th house here will give you problem of heart or there are chances that you might face bones problems, but chanting of this Mantra will not save you, instead you should donate liberally the articles of Sun, i.e. jaggery on Sunday or wheet and in respect of Rahu placed in your 12th house, makes to wonder aimlessly like this one. You are advised to throw away the product of Rahu in the running water, or distribute Suji Ka Halwa to Beggers or servant or lepers, you will find much releif. As far as your profession problem, which you are facing is also due to Rahu which is transiting in your 5th house, so chanting of mantra will not only serve the purpose, but you have to repay the loans of the particular planets which is giving problem. So I advise you to donate the products of Jupitor, Sun and Rahu as well as chanting the Mantra. You have to unwear their burden.
I have gone through your horoscope in detail and give herewith my considered opinion. It is believed that the principles of astrology were revealed by God Brahma himself to the rishis of yore for the benefit of mankind.
Thus astrology is meant for guidance in the moments of crisis. What God wills can only be revealed and hence the entire process of astrological consultation is based on divine blessings.
You are running the mahadasha of Rahu and antardasha of Saturn up to 15-07-2009and after that mahadasha / antardasha of Rahu / Mercury.
You should do mantras for Rahu and Saturn and wear their gems and see you will get best results before 15-07-2009.
In this dasha you should not eat fish if you are non -vegetarian.
Pray to Goddess Saraswati daily and wear a Hessonite garnet (Gomedha ) on Wednesday night in left hand middle finger of 5.5 rattis(5 carat) after doing this mantra for 108 times.
"Om bhraam bhreem bhraum sah rahave namah"
Do this mantra for 108 times on Wednesdays.
You should wear a Blue Sapphire of 5.5 rattis ( 5 carats) in right hand middle finger on Saturday evening after doing Saturn Mantra and dip this ring in mixture of 5 items curd, raw milk, honey, sugar powder and ganga water.
"Om praam preem praum sah shanayishraya namah"
Do this mantra 108 times before wearing the ring. Do this mantra every Saturday.
I wish you all the very best in your endeavors and pray to almighty to bestow health, happiness and prosperity on you.
With kind regards
Ajay Kukreja Astrologer
You should not propitiate both Sun and Rahu together as both are not friends and they will not give gooid results is you pray both of them.
OM Krim Hum Hum Tam Tankadharine rahave Ram Hrim Srim Paim swaha (Moola Mantra)
OM bhram bhrim bhraum sah rahave namah (Bija Mantra)
Gayatri Nakha Dwajaya Vidmahe P padma Hastaya Dhimahi Tanno Rahu Pracodayat (Gayatri Mantra) 18,000 times
3. Can I reuse the maala that I used for 19000 repititions of the Jupiter mantra for the mantras of Rahu and Sun? What is the ideal maala that I should
Yes.There are no restrictions on Malas.Use as per ur wish.
4. What is the detailed procedure to energize the maala and the yantra which I shall be using for the chanting?
Learn the Mantra thru a guru and energise it, as advised by him. 5. What is the exact time and date for me to start the Sun and Rahu mantra. I shall not be doing both together, but Sun first and then Rahu later
Sun Japa should be started on a Sunday and Rahu japa on a Saturday.
once u decide how u want to do and ur convenience, the best day can be determined thru Panchang or otherwise All Sundays and Saturdays are Good to start Japa.
6. When I finish chanting the mantra, what should I do with the maala? If I cannot wear it, should I keep it in the place of worship or should I put it
in running water/ river etc?
Mala need not be dicarded for every japa.The same mala can be used for japa at any time.Clean it and Keep it in pooja Mandir under cover.
7. I believe that the number of syllables in the mantra should in some manner match the house of the planet in my birth chart? In that case, what would
be the mantra for my case? In this special case, I won't mind using the long version of the mantra instead of the Samanya version.
In addition, if you could suggest any other remedial measures, like puja/wearing stone ( perhaps yellow sapphire ) / donations etc. I would be eternally
Therefore, I humble myself in front of you and request your kind help in this matter.
You could reply in any form, advice, URLs, pointers to the correct books etc.
I am willing to learn and shall accept any help from you gratefully
Here again,I stress the importance of learning the Mantra thru a guru and rigidly follow his advice. Mantra can not be self taught.So look for a guru and follow his advice on the japa to propiate the diety and clear all ur doubts thru Gurumukh, rather than lookinng at books, etc.,(Self Taught)
I wish that ur desire to propiate the dietys be sucessful thru the Japa yoga.
Dear Friend, I am very happy to see this type your belief in Mantras You are having the Rahu Mahardasha. First I want to know from the beginning what is your profession? What are you doing? What is your father’s nature of work? Are you eligible to pronounce the mantras by birth? I could not know the above questions and reply from you. 1.a You have to pronounce Om hreem hreem Suryaya namah. 6000 times 1.b For Rahu Om iem hreem Rahave Namah 18000 times 1.c Om iem Kleem Bruhaspathaye namah 16,000 times. You can reuse the same one mala for all mantras. You can use the Mala which is comfortable to you for moving easily and smoothly. It is better that to use the Tulasi mala or small Rudraksha mala Actually everybody should not use the mantras at any time or every time. They should be devoted with great worship and neyamas (good controlling) with pure vegetarian meals. and to prepare some nivedyam to all Gods those to whom you are calling. Minimum 40 days. If not they will give reverse results. You can do puja first Ravi and next Rahu. It is better to do saperatly. It is better to keep the mala in the devoting puja place only. My best advise to you as now a day everybody is very busy in regular life. Instead of going to lengthy procedure, which will have so many formalities, which every body cannot do perfectly, Please try to do the following as 1. To do Navagraha pradakshna in any navagraha temple for 40 days. Or/and To read Navagraha Sthotram for 40 days in your house or in any temple. 2. For Ravi to do puja in any in Siva temple for 6 Sundays. 3.For Rahu To do Puja in durga temple for 18 Saturdays 4. For Kuja to do puja in Subrahmanya temple Mangal varas (Tues days) Best of Luck. Sastry
It seems you are terribly after Surya-Rahu. My dear friend its slightly on the higher side.
If you go to more than one mentors, you are sure to get lost in the Jungle of advices and would reach nowhere. Yes, you would end up with more arguments in your armour to indulge in discussion on occult subjects. My advice is simple, follow only one (preferrably the first one you got) advice.
Now, just to satisfy your curiocity, let me explain my own understanding about Mantra and its impact on the native. If you are familiar with the what is computer application, it would be easier to explain. Now when you use any computer application, the whole programme consisting of a number of components runs behind the screen. It is the same about the Mantras they are not just a combination of words and letters as you. It has pronounciation, tone, rhythm and other attributes.Thus, for the right use of any mantra you have to go beyond its verbitam form and meaning and understand how to pronounce it with the knowledge of right method of breathing (Aroh, Avaroha). Further, every mantra has a correct time, direction and posture (asana) to be maintained. Every mantra has a Devata, Rishi, Chhanda etc. to whome one has to salute and acknoledge. Every mantra has a set procedure to season (Siddha) it. So when you read a mantra from any source and go after it, its never enough, the mantra has to be offered to you by the one who has seasoned it appropriately. This way the mantra is transferred to you with the power he has generated and invested in seasoning it. Again the giver of the mantra is also bound to ascertain that it would be used for due and fair purpose only. Thus mantra when bestowed by appropriate authority - you can say you have got the item from an authorised dealer..! If you obtain the item from unauthorised channels, and when you dont follow the instructions as indicated in its operation mannual, you are likely not only to lose the guarantee/warranty but for unforeseen results also. If you are fortunate you would qualify all these conditions and would attain the desired results. This is largely true about vedic mantras. There are several mantras other than vedic. Every authority who has created or seasoned the mantra binds certain conditions with the mantra which have to be followed. Some times the verbitam form of the mantra might appear to be meaningless or even silly. This is a camaflouge to protect it from missuse and from going into the hands of unworthy persons.
However, one should understand that the destiny would rule over the results in most of the cases. If you are destined to achieve certain results through a designated mantra, then only you would be able to follow all the above conditions. This way I appreciate the effecacy of remedial measures.
Now, it is for you to see how far you fulfill above conditions. Who has given you the mantra, whether the giver is the owner (one who has seasoned it)of the mantra; whether you are worthy of adopting the mantra (some vedic mantras require certain pre-qualification - mantras are different for different community, cast and for people living in diferent geographical areas) etc. etc.
In fact it would be interesting to go through the advice provided by my other friends on the interesting question. Accept my greetings for puting nice question.
Get the latest queries and responses via Important Disclaimer: This question and answer system is open to the public. The opinions expressed are those
of their individual authors, as attributed beside each item of advice. Neither the authors nor the information they
provide are endorsed by this website. We recommend using common sense, making your own inquiries, and, if necessary,
seeking professional advice before relying on material generated on this site.